Tue, Nov 16|
Selling to the Government
While doing business with the government can be a little daunting, “Selling to the Government” can be a lucrative marketplace for your company looking to expand.
Time & Location
Nov 16, 2021, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
About the Event
Federal, State and Local government agencies buy billions of dollars’ worth of goods and services every year from businesses (small and large). While doing business with the government can be a little daunting, “Selling to the Government” can be a lucrative marketplace for your company looking to expand. The Northwest Commission Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) can assist businesses in the region in all government contracting related areas.
The Northwest Commission PTAC’s Government Contracting Manager, Robyn Young will present a “Selling to the Government” training seminar on November 16, 2021. Attendees will take away the following:
· Who is the government and what do they buy? (Federal, State and Local)
· Determine if your company is ready for government contracting
· Small Business Programs – Minority Owned, Woman-Owned, Veteran-Owner, Hubzone, etc.
· How to find bidding opportunities
· How working with your local PTAC can help break down the barriers
Additional information and resources