Cultivating a Business Growth Mindset in Adverse Economic Conditions
Time & Location
About the Event
The COVID-19 economy is creating a wild ride for businesses – from entrepreneurial start-ups to large corporations founded a century ago. But adverse economic conditions are also prime breeding grounds for breakthrough ideas and innovative business models. Why is that? Pain and pressure force change and innovation. The famous business mantra “innovate or die” has never been more relevant. Even prior to COVID-19, today's globally connected, high-tech economy required an innovation mindset. We’ll discuss how entrepreneurs and small business leaders can stay ahead of the pace of change, and embrace uncertainty to pivot, innovate, uncover latent opportunities and grow revenue. During this webinar, we will cover:
• Business theories and tips (some mainstream, some my own), alongside real-world case studies and trends – from rural to urban main street to wall street, from hyper-local to national
• How to maintain an entrepreneurial, growth mindset in the midst of catastrophic economic conditions
• What does the saying “Innovate or Die” really mean? Does it apply to my business?
• Think like a start-up no matter what stage your business is in – innovate, pivot, solve customer problems, find and fill market gaps
• The power of “storytelling” to drive sales, and tips to tell yours
• How can you find solutions under stress? We’ll discuss tips for turning negative energy (stress! anger!) into productive energy for your business
• The hidden power of being an underdog – how to harness it!
• The connection between marketing, sales, and psychology – your customers are human animals, and they’re having a tough time this year too
Despite the dismal state of the US economy and constant news of business closures – it’s time to dig back into an entrepreneurial growth mindset to not just survive, but thrive, in unprecedented market conditions.
Presented by Kristin Lewis, Owner & Founder, The Rural Lab