Thu, Mar 03|
First Step (Crawford-AM)
Are you considering starting your own business but don’t know where to begin? This workshop will help to aspire entrepreneurs to begin the process of successful business ownership, including evaluating business ideas, developing a business plan and exploring financing options.
Time & Location
Mar 03, 2022, 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM EST
Meadville, 894 Diamond Park Square, Meadville, PA 16335, USA
About the Event
The first step to starting a successful new venture is to attend the SBDC "First Step" workshop.
Learn the steps necessary to start, manage, and grow your own business.
• Lifestyle requirements that are involved in owning a business
• How to assess the feasibility of your business ideas
• Difference between business organizations and structures
• How to develop a business plan
• How to obtain financing
• How to market your product or service
• Applications and licenses needed to start your business
• How to conduct research on your industry
• Market and competition
• Regulations governing a business
• Environmental regulation compliance
• Other resources you can use to help you plan and succeed