Time & Location
May 28, 2020, 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM
About the Event
Fee: No cost
Starting out, most new entrepreneurs focus on the operational and financial sides of their business. HR concerns aren’t even a concern—until they hire their first employee.
HR professional Tom Benson knows that the best time to address the Human Resources piece of the enterprise is at the very beginning. This webinar will provide you with a proactive approach to HR issues and help you to develop a simple foundation for employee relations and help your new business to acquire solid contributors that will grow with the organization and help it to succeed.
This interactive workshop will cover:
· The Modern Myths of HR
· Common HR Mistakes Made By New Businesses
· The First 5 Steps of the HR Journey
· Staying On Top of the Human Resources Function
· Employee Selection: Proceed With Caution
· What It Really Takes to Onboard Your Employees
This workshop is brought to you at no cost by funding from the PA Engage! program.