Thu, Jun 09|
HR: Navigating the New Normal
What will our business look like after everyone returns to the office? Should you continue to offer the flexibility of working from home to employees that have proven successful while working remotely?
Time & Location
Jun 09, 2022, 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
About the Event
The past few years have made Human Resources knowledge vital to any business as we navigate remote demand and increased or changing business stresses. Small businesses are being asked to overstretch learning and applying new leave laws, helping to navigate shifting organizational structures, and transitioning employees/processes to be able to reach employees AND customers from home. In this two-hour webinar, we will discuss ways to plan in a post-COVID-19 world.
What You'll Learn
- How to effectively communicate Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) and new processes and procedures.
- How to use what we’ve learned to create effective contingencies for the future.
- Ways to begin planning now for employees to return to the office.
- What to do when employees want to continue working remotely.
- Tips on how to prepare for a changing workforce.
- How our workforce will be different and changed forever in a post-COVID-19 world.
Presented by Joanna Forbes, SHRM-CP, Forbes Human Resources, LLC