Thu, Apr 21|
Are you a small business owner or thinking about starting your own business? If so, then you have probably wondered about your financing options.
Time & Location
Apr 21, 2022, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Erie, 900 State St, Erie, PA 16501, USA
About the Event
Join us on Thursday, April 21 at 9 am for “Lending 101,” an in-person seminar that will give you an overview of financing for small businesses.
Topics will include:
• What documentation is required to be provided for small business loans?
• How long does it take to get a loan and what should be expected?
• Is collateral needed to obtain a loan?
• What are the top five things for small businesses to consider before getting a loan?
• What are five tips to help your small businesses get the loan you want or need?
By attending this session, you will increase your understanding of available loan options, know the advantages and disadvantages of various loan products, and know how to qualify for a variety of loan options. Join Rebecca Beach, Loan Program Manager for Northwest Commission, for this informative seminar that is perfect for small business loan beginners.