Tue, Nov 30|
LinkedIn for Small Business
Learn how to utilize LinkedIn to grow your business reach.
Time & Location
Nov 30, 2021, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
About the Event
Learn how to utilize LinkedIn to grow your business reach. In this introductory course, we will discuss setting up a personal LinkedIn and a LinkedIn business profile, and how to interact/find customers on this platform. We will also review the use of hashtags and LinkedIn analytics to increase your reach.
Attendees will be able to:
- Create a LinkedIn profile
- Learn how to connect with others on LinkedIn
- Understand appropriate content for LinkedIn
- Reach new customers and partner through business networking
- Create content that resonates with their audience
- LinkedIn Beginners
- Small Businesses Seeking New Marketing Outlets
- Individuals familiar with LinkedIn that want to create a business profile or better utilize this platform
Sarah Mailloux, the Temple SBDC Digital Transformation Program Manager, will be presenting this workshop. Sarah has years of experience helping businesses start, pivot, and grow. She specializes in market research & design, international business, and business ideation/start-up. Prior to joining the Temple SBDC, Sarah worked at the Delaware SBDC Lead Office. She also has 5+ years of Wealth Management & Business Reporting experience. Sarah is an entrepreneur herself, consulting universities and business through academic coaching, instructional design, and non-profit marketing. She has a BS and MS in International Business, is an Export Certified Advisor, an is a Certified Ideation & Commercialization Coach.
- Ticket type